HOW TO USE THE COMMENTS FEATURE
This Site uses a third-party comment plug-in called Disqus. The comments feature is located at the end of each article.
You can sign-in:
- With an existing account such as Facebook, Twitter or Google
- Create a Disqus account or
- Login as a Guest
Creating a Disqus account requires email verification to avoid spammers and impersonators, however, this email verification may be blocked by government computers. We are working to get that resolved. As a result, you may have to initially set-up your Disqus account from a non-government computer in order to accept the verification link. After that, you should be able to use your account from any device.
Those experiencing trouble creating an account can use the Guest Login option.
To comment as a guest, join the discussion and when you click to enter a name you will then see an option to enable the “I’d rather post as guest” checkbox. Note this option does not appear until you click on the “Name” field.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged. All submissions will be reviewed for appropriateness before posting. We will delete or decline to post content that contains:
– Sexual content
– Overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material
– Vulgar or abusive language
– Hate speech or offensive language targeting any specific demographic
– Personal attacks of any kind
– Promotions for commercial products or services.